• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black spots exporting with anotations
I'm having problems trying to export a pdf with annotations. The second page comes out with black spots.
I have the same results in both of my tablets.

Here is the song exported as pdf

Here is the msf file   If I re-import it, the black spots are not there.

Here is the file printed as pdf directly from MSP.  Notice a different problem. The white highlights used to hide some existing fingerings in the raw pdf come out as blue.  I don't print from MSP so I just notice now.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
I have some fixes coming to help with this, but the problem is due to a couple of freeform annotations on page 2. Bring up the layers popup, select freeform 44 and 45 and then tap the trash can icon to delete them. Then you should be able to export without the black spots. Those freeform annotations were converted badly from the older version of MobileSheetsPro and have a size specified of ~1380, which generates the huge black blobs when exported. The reason you don't see black blobs in MobileSheetsPro itself is due to a bug in my code that is encountered when bad data is specified for the freeform annotation. Instead of skipping over the bad data, I'm currently processing it, and the Android framework responds by not showing anything for that freeform annotation when it is drawn. I've modified that code to skip the bad data, so now the giant black blobs show up in MobileSheetsPro, so they won't be hidden (making it easier to correct them if needed).

Mike
(03-05-2021, 10:27 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I have some fixes coming to help with this, but the problem is due to a couple of freeform annotations on page 2. Bring up the layers popup, select freeform 44 and 45 and then tap the trash can icon to delete them. Then you should be able to export without the black spots. Those freeform annotations were converted badly from the older version of MobileSheetsPro and have a size specified of ~1380, which generates the huge black blobs when exported. The reason you don't see black blobs in MobileSheetsPro itself is due to a bug in my code that is encountered when bad data is specified for the freeform annotation. Instead of skipping over the bad data, I'm currently processing it, and the Android framework responds by not showing anything for that freeform annotation when it is drawn. I've modified that code to skip the bad data, so now the giant black blobs show up in MobileSheetsPro, so they won't be hidden (making it easier to correct them if needed).

Mike

Thanks Mike.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal