• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airturn page turner and repeat mode
I just got a new Airturn pedal and although I have repeat mode enabled and working manually as it should, with the pedal it doesn't.  Is there any other setting that I need to enable or is it a limitation of the pedal that anyone might be aware of?

Juan
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
What pedal actions did you select under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Pedal Actions and what display mode are you currently using? Are you encountering this problem when paging through a setlist, an individual song, or both? Once I know the details of the settings, I'll try to reproduce the issue and see if there is something that needs to be adjusted or fixed.

Thanks,
Mike
(03-01-2021, 11:34 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: What pedal actions did you select under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Pedal Actions and what display mode are you currently using? Are you encountering this problem when paging through a setlist, an individual song, or both? Once I know the details of the settings, I'll try to reproduce the issue and see if there is something that needs to be adjusted or fixed.

Thanks,
Mike

I apologize.  For some reason I had the pedal settings set to "Prevent Pedal from changing songs" and I guess this cancels the repeat mode.  
I assumed that this was only for setlists but apparently it affects also single songs.
It works now
Donner BT pedal
I think some users rely on it functioning that way, so I probably won't change it at this time. Hopefully you are okay with the way it currently works.

Mike
(03-01-2021, 05:45 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I think some users rely on it functioning that way, so I probably won't change it at this time. Hopefully you are okay with the way it currently works.

Mike

Thanks it's all good now.
Donner BT pedal