• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two suggestions for restoring older functions
There are two small changes that have been made to MobileSheets, one recently and the other about a year ago, that I kind of preferred the old way things worked better, and it would be nice to have an option to switch between behaviors. Specifically:

1) When in annotation mode, I frequently zoom in on the page to draw more accurately. Currently, when exiting annotation mode, whatever zooming I did remains. Previously, the zoom level for the page in the main display mode would be independent. It's a bit cumbersome to have to unzoom every page after editing, especially if I'm annotating several pages in a row, and trying to do so quickly in a rehearsal.

2) When building a setlist, the filters are wonderful for narrowing down the songs in my library (I have about 8000 in mine). Currently, any filters applied in the setlist editor remain when returning to the main database browser. This changed a while back, but the old behavior was to clear the filters when exiting the setlist builder. I can't count the number of times that I've made a setlist, exited to the browser and been confused by why I wasn't seeing any setlists listed, as the filters were still engaged.

Thanks!
Both of those changes were based on user feedback, so I will add options to control the behavior for each.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks!
Just got the new update. Thanks for the additions!
You are very welcome.

Mike