• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch setting - hide/show annotations
It would be great to have the possibility to quickly hide all the annotations. This could be as the last/first annotation layer while flipping or an own touch setting possibility for hiding/showing the annotations. 
Thanks for reading   Shy
You can toggle annotations on/off by accessing the overlay, tapping the second icon at the bottom left and then tapping "Show Annotations". If you tap the bottom right corner to bring up the quick action box, you can long press the right icon to assign an action to it. I wouldn't be opposed to adding an option there for showing/hiding the annotations if that would be useful to you. I don't think I want to modify the next/previous annotation layer functionality though.

Mike
Thanks for answering Smile Both solutions work fine!

I still would appreciate it, if you could add this option also to the touch settings one day. This would save a lot of clicks, if i just wanna look, if there are annotations or not.

Thanks for reading and helping so much!
(05-06-2021, 05:42 AM)Serendipia Wrote: This would save a lot of clicks, if i just wanna look, if there are annotations or not.

Even simpler and faster is to simply make all your annotation s in another color.
My annotations are all blue.
You see what is original and what is added immediately.
Il ne faut pas rouler vite... il faut freiner tard
I agree, a quick annotations toggle would be useful either as a touch spot or via the quick action box (or both)
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal