• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with audio player
I've just clicked on the the top bar of the audio player Track list icon and the whole player has moved up in such a way that I have no way to close it or move it down because the top bar is hidden.

[Image: Audio-player.jpg?raw=1]
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
If you force the tablet to rotate (the quick action box has an icon for that), it should trigger the logic to keep the audio player within the bounds of the screen. Also, just to verify, did you tap the icon to change the layout of the audio player and that caused the audio player to go above the screen? You said you clicked the top bar of the audio player track list icon, but I'm not sure exactly which part that refers to. 

Thanks,
Mike
(05-26-2021, 04:16 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you force the tablet to rotate (the quick action box has an icon for that), it should trigger the logic to keep the audio player within the bounds of the screen. Also, just to verify, did you tap the icon to change the layout of the audio player and that caused the audio player to go above the screen? You said you clicked the top bar of the audio player track list icon, but I'm not sure exactly which part that refers to. 

Thanks,
Mike

I've rebooted and the player dropped within the limits of the screen.
I had cicked on the square icon that changes the layouts from minimal (1), medium (2) and the one showing the playlist (3).
The problem is that the modes expand vertically  from the center of the current player so because I had the medium layout (2) at the very top of the screen, when switching to 3 it expanded outside the top edge.
The player should expand downwards or upwards depending on its location so that the similar problem doesn't happen when it's moved at the bottom of the screen either.
Juan

EDIT:   1.- I just rotated the screen and the problem doesn't resolve ...  
           2.- When the player is at the bottom it seems to reposition itself correctly so there's no problem there.  but the problem remains with the player at the top as described above.
Donner BT pedal
Mike,
I assume that you added this to your list of fixes? I haven't heard back from you.  Smile
Donner BT pedal
Yes, I will get it fixed for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike