• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOREMiDi UTB-21 USB MIDI to Wireless Bluetooth MIDI Adapter
Anyone use this with Mobilesheet (Android)? 

DOREMiDi UTB-21 USB MIDI to Wireless Bluetooth MIDI Adapter Converter Wireless MIDI USB Cable MIDI Device

Here is a link:   https://www.newegg.com/p/1BK-04YS-004E5

Jeff
Or the Yamaha UD-BT01?  https://www.musiah.com/articles/equipmen...tooth.html
Okay, I just received the DOREMiDi UTB-21 USB MIDI.  I connected it to the USB out of my Casio CTK7200

It does turn on and indicator light shows bluetooth is on.

But, I do not see it showing up as a bluetooth device on my Android tablet.

I tried searching for devices and it did not pick it up.

Any thought before I give up on this idea?

Jeff
Just to verify - you are going to the bluetooth settings of the tablet and trying to pair with the DOREMiDi and it doesn't show up as something you can pair with?
(07-04-2021, 04:53 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Just to verify - you are going to the bluetooth settings of the tablet and trying to pair with the DOREMiDi and it doesn't show up as something you can pair with?

Correct. (I know, not really a Mobilesheets issue).
I was thinking maybe it only allows one device to pair with the tablet. 

But, that does not make sense because other devices are showing up.

If that were the case, however, it would still mean I could not use this because my bluetooth foot pedal is far more important.

Jeff
What type of tablet are you using? The specs for the DOREMiDi lists that it uses bluetooth 5.0. If your device does not use bluetooth 5.0, it's possible the two won't be compatible.
(07-06-2021, 04:13 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: What type of tablet are you using? The specs for the DOREMiDi lists that it uses bluetooth 5.0. If your device does not use bluetooth 5.0, it's possible the two won't be compatible.

Thanks, Mike, it is pretty likely my (older/inexpensive) Nuvision TM1318 uses an older bluetooth.  (I am not home now).

I picked up an RCA Pro 12 tablet, maybe it has that bluetooth version (it is probably "iffy" too).  I can try that.

Jeff