• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incomplete Upload to Google Drive
In the past I have been able to upload songs to my Google drive account. (To save with annotations or print out from my computer)

Recently, when I try to do so, it does not upload (I use print.save as pdf).

It says upload is "incomplete".

Any thoughts?

Jeff
Do you get the same behavior if you use Share->Export files after selecting the song? I'm not even able to use Print->Save as PDF to select Google Drive as a destination my tablet. Share->Export files will generate a smaller file that will upload faster, so in general, I would recommend that approach unless you have a specific need for the Print->Save as PDF approach.

Mike
(06-21-2021, 04:23 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Do you get the same behavior if you use Share->Export files after selecting the song?  I'm not even able to use Print->Save as PDF to select Google Drive as a destination my tablet.  Share->Export files will generate a smaller file that will upload faster, so in general, I would recommend that approach unless you have a specific need for the Print->Save as PDF approach.

Mike

Okay, I think I have used that in the past. I have to check whether it will export as pdf.

Jeff
If you use annotations on a text, chord pro or PDF file, then a PDF will be exported. If you use annotations on an image file, then it will export an image file with the annotations written to the file. If you export a song with multiple image files, you can select the option to combine the files into one PDF.

Mike
(06-23-2021, 04:33 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you use annotations on a text, chord pro or PDF file, then a PDF will be exported. If you use annotations on an image file, then it will export an image file with the annotations written to the file. If you export a song with multiple image files, you can select the option to combine the files into one PDF.

Mike

Thx, I will check, that is probably the way to go.