• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
importing from photos
I originally created my songs by taking photos of each page of music during the import stage. I have since had to delete the songs. The photos however are still on my tablet. How do I import them from my tablet gallery to create my songs?
You can either go to Import->System File Picker to use Google's file picker or you can use Import->Local File, but you'll need to navigate to where you stored the images, which is usually under /storage/0/emulated/DCIM I believe.

Mike
Thanks. I have now imported the files from the photographs but they have come through as separate imports. There are 8 photos which are the 8 pages of one song. Is there a way to merge them?
(06-19-2022, 09:21 AM)Andrea1965 Wrote: Thanks. I have now imported the files from the photographs but they have come through as separate imports. There are 8 photos which are the 8 pages of one song. Is there a way to merge them?

Have sorted it out now. All 600 photos were in one folder. I'm now separating out the photos for each song into its own folder and then adding the images from each folder, rather than using the import function.
So far so good.