• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple choices from the filter
I've read the manual slowly but not figured how to do this.

I do a search with the filter bar.

It produces a list of maybe 8 suggested song titles.

I can Load All and this works.  But more often I need to load 1, 2, and 6 of those.  Is this possible?  I've tried but not found the way.
It is not currently possible to filter a setlist down to a smaller list and only load the songs shown in the list. However, you could long press one of those songs to select it, tap the other songs to select them as well, and then tap the three dots at the top right and "Create Setlist from Songs". This will create a new setlist containing just the songs you've selected. The reason the filtered list is not what is loaded is that users may want to just filter the list down to pick the song to jump to in the setlist, but they may still want to have access to the other songs in the setlist. I'm open to having an option to select multiple songs and load those songs in a temporary setlist though if that would be beneficial to users. 

Mike
(09-07-2022, 03:29 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: It is not currently possible to filter a setlist down to a smaller list and only load the songs shown in the list. However, you could long press one of those songs to select it, tap the other songs to select them as well, and then tap the three dots at the top right and "Create Setlist from Songs". This will create a new setlist containing just the songs you've selected. The reason the filtered list is not what is loaded is that users may want to just filter the list down to pick the song to jump to in the setlist, but they may still want to have access to the other songs in the setlist. I'm open to having an option to select multiple songs and load those songs in a temporary setlist though if that would be beneficial to users. 

Mike
Thanks.

No, that's fine, I can work with it this way.  I was just thinking I had failed to figure it out.  

I've been adding to setlist by Filter, Edit Song.  I can see sometimes it would be easier to do Create Setlist instead; either should work.