• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of minor metronome issues
Hi Mike, love the new metronome, great to see the visual bit flashes at the same time as the 'beat count' Big Grin

Couple of minor bugs - firstly the colour doesn't change when using 'glow' mode. Or what I should say is that if you, for example, change it from Blue to Red it remains Blue, and if you then change it to Yellow it changes to Red and so on. Also doesn't pick up the correct colour when it first loads with saved settings.

Second, the sound and visual are synced correctly when you start the metronome, but if you change the volume then it appears to reset itself but with the sound and visual now out of sync. Fixes itself if you stop and start it again.

Asus TF300T - Android 4.2.1

Cheers,

Chris
Hi Chris,

Thanks for letting me know about those issues. It will be quick and easy to fix those things. I appreciate the feedback too - it's nice to know whether or not people like the new features.

Thanks,
Mike
I also noticed that if I stopped the metronome, then adjusted the volume, it would automatically restart. Thereafter, the toggling of it was the opposite to what was displayed, "start" stopped it and vice versa.