• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDF Files disappeared in MS Pro library ?!?
I've been using MobileSheets Pro on an Android Fire tablet for several years without having any problems until yesterday. I opened MS Pro and selected a song I wanted to work on and the PDF file for the music was gone. What I received instead was an error message that essentially said
" / (song name) .pdf does not exist".  Where did they go? I clicked on several additional songs thinking maybe that one file had gotten corrupted but got the same error message on all of them. I found that all the PDF files for that library had disappeared and that library has over 350 songs in it !
The MP3 file for each song was still there so apparently only the PDF files were missing. I then ran the diagnostics to see if missing files or a broken file  path was possibly the problem but the diagnostics didn't find anything. The only thing I could think of to do at this point would be to load a recent backup but I nearly lost it when I found that the blast time I ran a backup was over three months ago. Really stupid of me.  I read in the manual that MS Pro creates its own time and date stamped automatic backups so I was now feeling much better about it all. There were two auto backups with April dates and four from March so I selected the most recent one in April and after being warned etc. clicked on ok and almost immediately a message came up that the backup had been restored but when I opened the library nothing had changed. No PDF's, so naturally I tried them all and got the same results. I then created another empty db library, selected it as the default, and went through all six auto backups again. Nothing. new db still empty.
Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone please help me before I pull the rest of my hair out?

Messages In This Thread
PDF Files disappeared in MS Pro library ?!? - by organgrinder - 04-07-2022, 01:29 PM