• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDF Files disappeared in MS Pro library ?!?
Followed your direction Mike and the song PDF(s) weren't there. I tried several with no luck. There are songs that open in MS Pro correctly and I found that those do have a PDF in the song file but the majority of the PDF's aren't there. I add text notes to a lot of the PDF's stored in MS Pro like chord changes, what keyboard setting to use, riff notes etc so I've lost the text notes. I did manage to find an msb I had saved to a thumb drive back in Dec, 2021 and I knew that should have a lot of these notes up to that point so I restored it. That helped. Now only the notes from last Dec to March have to be added again. There are still songs it can't find but I can try reloading those again from Dropbox. Something new is MS Pro adding extra pages to a song file that doesn't have more than one or two pages to it. mostly those with 2 or more pages. The notation at the top of page 1 will say 1 of 3  for example and there isn't a 3rd page to the song. I configured the db to go back to page 1 on a swipe or tap and page 3 will open instead.  The error message on page 3 just says it can't find the page.
Would you recommend reinstalling  a clean copy of MS Pro ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: PDF Files disappeared in MS Pro library ?!? - by organgrinder - 04-09-2022, 03:52 AM