• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synch to Cloud Folder (Google Drive) seems not to get to completion
I've encountered the following error (if that's what it is) when I've attempted to synch my MobileSheets libraries to the Cloud (Google Drive) from two different Windows machines. I always get this error message after the last of the tunes seems to have been uploaded successfully:

Error encountered transferring files:  MobileSheets Synch/stamps/Symbol - con sordino.jpg"

("MobileSheets Synch" is the name of the directory on my Google Drive.  There's no "stamps" subdirectory on the Google Drive.  I have no user-defined stamp "con sordino.jpg," presume it's a predefined stamp.)

Looking in the "MobileSheets Synch" directory on my Google Drive, I do see a subdirectory for each tune (that's the way I've set preference for my MobileSheets Library as well), but nothing beyond the tunes.  If the synch should be saving other structures, it's not doing so.

Is my synch library really complete / running to completion, or is it failing before it gets to completion?  What do I need to do to correct the problem?

I don't know if the following has bearing:  When I first start the synch, I get a message "Unable to find library in the selected folder.  Would you like to upload your device's library for future merges."  So far, I've answered "OK" to that query (again from two different machines), but since I keep getting this message, I presume there's an underlying issue.

Thanks, Rob L

Messages In This Thread
Synch to Cloud Folder (Google Drive) seems not to get to completion - by rlindx - 05-05-2022, 05:30 AM