• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 9)
Mike thanks again for all your work.  I'm excited to see this getting closer to being released.

Here are a few more things:

- On build 9, I still see strange behavior of the audio player.  If the setlist icon (three notes) next to the track list is selected and I open the audio player settings and click on the "use advanced audio player" checkbox, the checkbox state for this setting does not change.  If the current song icon (single note) next to the track list is selected, then the "use advanced audio player" checkbox state does change when tapped.

- With "use advanced audio player" deselected, if the first track is playing and I tap on the next track, the next track will be highlighted and the track name is displayed at the top of the audio player, but the first track will continue to play. Sometimes tapping multiple times quickly on the next track name will get the track to play. 

Sometimes multiple audio tracks can play simultaneously and will continue to play after going back to the library screen, even if the "stop audio on back" setting is on. I think I can reliably reproduce this:  Starting with a fresh remove and reinstall of the app, use default settings, then import a song and add two audio files to the song.  Open the song.  Open the audio player and show the audio tracks list.  Open audio player settings and deselect "use advanced audio player".  Play the first track.  Tap the setlist icon (three notes).  Tap the second track.  Both tracks will be playing simultaneously.  Go back to the library screen and the first track will continue to play.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 9) - by Json - 12-16-2022, 06:08 PM