• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets
I bought Mobilesheets version 3.6.5 through the Microsoft shop and installed it succesfully on a Windows 10 version 22H2 laptop and filled it with a lot of sheetmusic.
I wanted to use the feature of automatic selection of registrations-sheet music visa versa with my Yamaha Genos. Sofar I did not succeed.  I already had several discussions on the PSRtutorial forum (forum dedicated to Yamaha keyboards) and I am now pretty sure that I made the correcrt settings.

My connection and settings settings are as follows:
- Yamaha USB-MIDI driver installed
- Genos HOST to PC USB connection
- Keyboard settings: MIDI "All parts"; "Transmit" and "Receive" parameters to "ON"
- Mobilesheets settings: Midi device: "Genos, PSR-SX600/700/900"; Select Midi divices: Midi In device "MIDI", Midi Out device "MIDI (0)"

This all should be o.k. and there is interconnection but it does not work properly up till now. It is difficult to describe the behaviour but this is what happens after linking two registration memories in a registration bank with 2 music sheets but I try to do for some actions:
a) when selecting a registration memory in the correct registration bank the correct music sheet pops up
b) after that selecting the other music sheet no registration memory change
c) in a different registration bank and selecting a music sheet there is a change to the correct registration bank and memory
d) after that selecting the other music sheet there is a change to the correct registration memory
e) after that selecting the other music sheet no registration memory change
f) switching to a different registration bank and back to the correct registration bank no change to a music sheet

I am afraid that it is difficult to understand but it looks like sending and receiving of midisignals is o.k. but also that the result of it depends on the the existing position of the registration bank and music sheet display.

As a final try I wanted to reinstall Mobilesheets but unfortunate I cannot find the the setup programm. I probably did not save.
I hope that someone can help me.
Bert

Messages In This Thread
Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets - by NAMA - 02-26-2023, 06:05 AM