• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic Cloud Syncing?
Hello! I've been using MSP on my chromebook for a few years, and am not mostly using it on the iPad. A great perk of the iPad version is that I can run it on macOS as well, which is typically easier to work with for creating lots of new songs.

My issue is that I then have to remember to sync to a cloud from my computer. And I also have to remember to sync from the iPad while I still have internet, because once I'm at a gig I might not have internet to sync. It's bit me a few times so far.

I'd love it if every time I opened the app (if not at regular intervals while the app's open) it either synced automatically, or prompted to sync. I realize this wouldn't actually solve the problem of "I didn't sync and now I don't have internet," but it would certainly make it less likely that I go too long without syncing. If not a sync or prompt, perhaps do a background check of the cloud folder, and prompt if it looks like there are changes.

I realize syncing is complicated for a ton of reasons, but the current functionality works great. I just forget to actually do it, because basically everything else in my life and on my devices is cloud-based and syncs automatically Smile

Sorry if this has been requested before, but I couldn't find anything in the forum. (It's mentioned here that automatically syncing isn't possible yet.)

Thanks for the wonderful app!

Messages In This Thread
Automatic Cloud Syncing? - by punkypangolin - 03-04-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Automatic Cloud Syncing? - by McAroni - 03-04-2023, 03:31 PM
RE: Automatic Cloud Syncing? - by Zubersoft - 03-04-2023, 05:29 PM
RE: Automatic Cloud Syncing? - by punkypangolin - 03-08-2023, 10:24 AM
RE: Automatic Cloud Syncing? - by Zubersoft - 05-20-2024, 05:48 AM