• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some different issues and feedback
Hello Mike,

2) seems to happen in every combination of display modes in landscape and portrait

4) I understand the different limitations and specifics you are explaining. It might be more logical/consistent to also save the white box into the pdf so that the modification through the snipping tool is then "permanent" for anyone who does not enable "Allow editing of embedded PDF annotations". Having said that, now I know how the editing works it is absolutely no problem for me to check and uncheck "Allow editing of embedded PDF annotations" for the case of cleaning up a somewhat failed snipping tool use.

5) I'm sorry, the option "Share With App Developers" is not available on my iPad as it is a work-device which is controlled by my employer in certain settings. But the crash was easy to reproduce just now through the following steps:
a) make 10 annotations in layer 1 (e.g. 10 differently coloured freeforms)
b) create layer 2
c) make 10 annotations in layer 2 (e.g. 10 differently coloured freeforms)
d) change between layers 2 or 3 times and erase some parts of the annotations of the active layer before changing back (e.g. the middle of a line)

6) I would certainly not want to destroy your ordering logic! But I think this could be a very powerful way to achieve the goal of being able to make some small annotations to a piece while listening in real time and being able to go back through the piece after rehearsal without having to write down somewhere else which pages you made a note on. Perhaps "first page then name" can just stay the underlying logic MobileSheets uses to order annotations but it would just be possible in the layer window to either order by name of layer temporarily or to filter for only annotations that appear in a layer with a certain name, e.g. "remarks 26.4.2023".
For the selection thing perhaps it would be easier if this only applies to situations where you select one annotation and have single page display mode active? The reason it would be a great improvement is that while you are in edit mode there is no way of finding out which page number you are on but the only way to differentiate between annotations is that they are listed per page. So this gets pretty hard to find an orientation which annotation in the list refers to which annotation on which page or to find annotations where you forgot which page they were on.

7) Another issue I just realized is that although I chose "Recent" in the settings -> Library Settings -> Load Options -> Initial Library Tab Mobilesheets always opens up with "Songs" as Initial Library Tab.

As always Thanks a Lot!!!

Messages In This Thread
Some different issues and feedback - by MB10 - 04-25-2023, 08:10 PM
RE: Some different issues and feedback - by MB10 - 04-26-2023, 01:43 AM
RE: Some different issues and feedback - by MB10 - 04-27-2023, 01:21 AM
RE: Some different issues and feedback - by MB10 - 06-05-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: Some different issues and feedback - by MB10 - 06-06-2023, 07:52 AM
RE: Some different issues and feedback - by MB10 - 06-06-2023, 04:37 PM