• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSP IOS 16.3.1 mit Genos verknüpfen
"My Ipad has lost all settings, so no more connection to the Genos, if I want to configure midi settings now I have the following problem, although I am connected via cable I only see Bluetooth or Wifi below, and the input port cannot be selected or . I always get the message that the input port cannot be opened. What is the problem?
The Bluetooth and Wifi buttons at the bottom of the dialog are always displayed."

You should allways  be seeing the MIDI ports (IN and oUT) for the wireless connection. Are you not seeing those ?
Are you seeing the one IN and two OUT MIDI ports for the USB connection ? If not, with Genose powered on, try unplugging  the USB cable from the tablet. You should seei a message 'MIDI device Digital workstation port x has been detached' on the iPad. Is that the case? You should also see a similar message when reconnecting the USB cable while  in the 'configure midi connections' dialog of MobileSheets. The appearance of those messages (while unplugging or reconnecting the usb cable) are a confirmation of a correctly working usb cable.

Messages In This Thread
MSP IOS 16.3.1 mit Genos verknüpfen - by Lothar - 04-13-2023, 12:11 AM
RE: MSP IOS 16.3.1 mit Genos verknüpfen - by Rey_a - 05-06-2023, 03:39 PM