• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets
Thanks Rudy, you are an expert in MS in combination with Genos, your contribution is very much appreciated.
Yes, the issue as described on May 18 disappeared. I do not know why but probably because I tried several things without knowing what I exactly did (due to frustration).
I now have 9 registration banks of which all memories are correctly linked to a scoresheet in MS.
The last one I did has the problem as described for bank 3 in my latest post. I tried several ways to delete the links for the whole bank by repeating the procedure for relinking each memory with the corresponding scoresheet in MS but the problem remains. I even renewed the registration settings and relinked with no result. It looks like the setting is stored somewhere and cannot be deleted. Is there a way to delete all the links just for one single bank?

Regarding the problem with + and - setting of registration bank: I never noticed this problem up till I started using MS. Maybe it has nothing to do with the problem but is more noticable because I use this option much more now.

I hope you can help me in some way.
Bert

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets - by NAMA - 05-21-2023, 09:51 PM