• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many letters in Alphabet List & Suggestion for creating Setlists
As far as I can tell, the problem is caused by that CSV file having BOM markers (a zero width space) at the beginning of every line which MobileSheets is not currently stripping out (I'll fix that with the next update). This causes almost every line to start with a zero-width space character which causes issues with the detection of the letters for the alphabet list. I'm seeing a little bit of a different problem than you (every song is placed into the # section), but I'll try testing with no articles to ignore to see if that makes a difference. If you want a workaround to fix the issue in the meantime, you would have to delete every song you imported from that CSV, fix the CSV to not have BOM markers at the beginning of every line and then reimport it. As it stands, if you edit your songs, you should see an extra character at the start of most song titles. If you delete that, it may resolve the issues, but you'd have to do that for every song...

As far as the second issue, in the group editor, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Show Filters". That's all you need to do to have access to the searching/filtering functionality.

Mike

Update:

The CSV has two zero width spaces before the title "Already Gone", which is even more strange. It definitely would be good to update that file to remove those zero width spaces...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Too many letters in Alphabet List & Suggestion for creating Setlists - by Zubersoft - 06-26-2023, 04:40 AM