• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature request - scroll is active indicator
Hello Mike, 

Thanks for taking the time to consider this. 
As you say when the scroll is actually taking place that is pretty obvious. My initial thought was just some sort of stationary icon, possibly with a  transparency, displayed when there is a scroll pending after a delay, or while it is actually happening, but as you mention some form of indication of how long before a scroll delay  event expires might be of use to some people. In that case, some sort of animated progress bar  or a digital countdown might be appropriate. For my own purposes I would be happy with just some relatively small unobtrusive icon that was visible whenever scrolling was enabled. I wouldn't suggest dedicating too much screen space to it You could possibly give multiple display style choices as with the metronome. You already have the little rectangular icon with the downward pointing arrow to represent scrolling in various places in the app. That would be a good candidate for interface consistency for one option.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feature request - scroll is active indicator - by Barrie Brailsford - 07-01-2023, 04:28 AM