• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature request - scroll is active indicator
Hi Mike

Most of my songs don't need scrolling so I tend to forget to start it on those that do.
That is why I suggested a toggle: when displaying the first page of a song that has scroll settings (perhaps only those with an initial delay) it would be nice if MSP showed a "scroll not started/enabled" indicator - this would remind me to start it.
After triggering scrolling, I would be happy with a "scrolling enabled" indicator although others might prefer a countdown (whichever is easiest)
As you say, there is no need to display the indicator once visible scrolling has started.

To make it more complex, it would be nice if the user could specify the position for the indicator (smart button?)

Currently, if I forget to start scrolling for a song with a long initial delay, I have to revert to turning pages (I will have reached the bottom of the page before the long delay expires)
This could be overcome by a smart button or touch action that could "Start Scrolling Immediately without any initial delay"; it would treat the initial delay/pause as 0 seconds and honour any other scroll settings.

Others might have different requirements

Thanks for looking at this

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feature request - scroll is active indicator - by Geoff Bacon - 07-01-2023, 05:05 AM