• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OneDrive import does not show any files | PDF import fails
(07-01-2023, 03:35 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: It sounds like you don't actually have the latest version for some reason. If you enable Settings->Import Settings->Extract PDF Metadata, or you switch Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference to "Speed", does the import suddenly work? If so, you are behind one update. Hopefully you can download the latest update through Google Play, but let me know if that is not the case. To be clear, it was a minor update, so the version number is still 3.8.6 as it was released hours after the original 3.8.6 and I was hoping to catch it before most people got the update so that there wasn't a version number discrepancy between Android, iPadOS and Windows (as that often seems to confuse people). 

Mike

Mike, 

Thanks! Turning on extract PFD metadata indeed made the import work (from SD card). Google Play also did show an update was available so I updated, and after that the import was Ok even without metadata enabled. PDF problem solved. 

OneDrive seems to be very slow, but I managed to find and select and successfully import a handful of files.
On next attempt after that the Choose File Dialog again displays empty (no path, no files)... and updates after _several minutes_. It is actually possible that earlier I have not waited long enough...
I wonder if something has changed in OneDrive to cause this slow/aberrant behavior.

-Jari

- Jari

Messages In This Thread
RE: OneDrive import does not show any files | PDF import fails - by jjr - 07-03-2023, 03:51 AM