• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two issues and a feature request
The logic for the sync hasn't subtantially changed for a very long time. It's very likely that what you are seeing is due to some kind of slowdown with the database access. Figuring out why that is occurring is difficult. If you want to send me backups of the libraries on both your devices, I can test synchronizing that myself to see how long it takes on my devices. Otherwise, I can work with you to test a build where logging information is gathered on which pieces of code are taking the longest amount of time so we can figure out where the slowdown is occuring.

As far as issue #2 - that's to be expected. The annotations are positioned and scaled relative to the initial source page width and height. If you change that, it's going to change the appearance of the annotations. What you should do is permanently embed the annotations in the PDF, then try to downscale the images to 300 dpi. The annotations will be a part of the page then and will scale down like you would expect.

I'll think about the request, but I don't think it would be structured as a "repeat last backup action". I can certainly provide a way to access the backup dialog straight from the library screen, so that would save you few taps, but you'd still have to select the destination. I can consider adding a button on the backup dialog itself that would select the last used location, but this obviously gets messy if the location that was selected was a cloud location as the backup could then fail when you try to start it if the cloud account needs to be authenticated, for example.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Two issues and a feature request - by smw - 07-13-2023, 10:16 AM
RE: Two issues and a feature request - by Zubersoft - 07-15-2023, 07:44 AM
RE: Two issues and a feature request - by smw - 07-15-2023, 08:03 AM
RE: Two issues and a feature request - by smw - 07-15-2023, 10:17 AM
RE: Two issues and a feature request - by smw - 07-15-2023, 03:54 PM
RE: Two issues and a feature request - by smw - 07-16-2023, 12:44 AM
RE: Two issues and a feature request - by smw - 07-17-2023, 08:40 AM
RE: Two issues and a feature request - by smw - 08-10-2023, 10:01 AM
RE: Two issues and a feature request - by smw - 08-11-2023, 03:32 AM