• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions from long-time forScore user
Hello Gary,

1. You are correct. I haven't really started digging into what is necessary to play back audio from the iPad Music App inside MobileSheets. This is certainly something I can look into adding at some point though.

2. Also correct. This is also something that I plan to address when time allows. I'm not sure yet whether I will add options to change the appearance of smart buttons, or if I will incorporate the annotations functionality somehow to allow buttons to be designed using the annotation tools. What kind of options are you looking for?

3. Unfortunately, I don't know the details of the forScore files, so I don't how to read the data out of them. I had reached out to forScore a long time ago about making our apps interoperable, but they ignored my email, so I'm guessing they didn't want to spend any effort on that. Without documentation on the file formats, there is no way for me to know how to extract the data. You can export PDFs with metadata from forScore though, and MobileSheets now supports reading PDF metadata, so that's one option for how to transfer things over.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions from long-time forScore user - by Zubersoft - 07-26-2023, 04:46 AM