• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions from long-time forScore user
Hi Mike
Thanks so much for the reply. Some clarification for you:

1. That's great news! Personally, I'd prefer not to have to transfer over 1GB of audio files to my iPad just so that I can use them with MS i.e. because I need to continue using forScore until such time that I'm 100% comfortable with using MS at gigs.
  2. The issue with MS Smart Buttons is that they don't stand out on the page and tend to blend in with notation, text directions etc.  I wish I didn't have to say this but with forScore, the button colours can be customised and so they can be made to really stand out....there's no way you can miss buttons in forScore.
  3. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised that you never heard back from the forScore dev.  I'm a forScore Pro subscriber - which is supposed to provide priority support - and yet I haven't received a single reply from at least 10 emails requesting support due to showstopping bugs that started with v14 when it was released in April, and this is why I'm now looking to move over to MobileSheets.  But back to my point 3: there doesn't appear to be a way to batch-export PDFs with metadata from forScore and/or no way to batch-import PDFs with metadata into MobileSheets; and with me having over 1500 PDF files with extensive metadata, this situation is looking to be either a dealbreaker, or extremely time-consuming at the very least.

Finally, I've found that the various header Tabs on the homescreen tend to go completely blank after using search, filters etc.  The only way I can view anything again is to close the app and restart it....which is a considerable issue when trying to get MobileSheets up and running for gigs. I've tried deleting/reinstalling MobileSheets as well as restarting my iPads, but this looks like it's a bug.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions from long-time forScore user - by Maddcow - 07-26-2023, 08:57 PM