• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions from long-time forScore user
I'll see if I can reproduce what you are describing. Do I just need to activate some of the filters to see the headers go blank? If you can share a screenshot with mike@zubersoft.com, that would be great as well. 

I will do what I can to make it as easy as possible to move over to MobileSheets. I do support batch importing PDFs with metadata now (just enable Settings->Import Settings->Extract PDF Metadata), but you'd need to find a way to export all the PDFs from forScore. I looked through the documentation, and it doesn't really mention the ability to export PDF metadata. So you may be correct that there is no easy way to transfer over the metadata from forScore. If you can try using the forScore sharing features to export a PDF and send that PDF to mike@zubersoft.com, I can take a look at it to see if there is any metadata in it. 

I have a huge list of improvements I want to make, so the challenge is just in figuring out when to prioritize one feature over another. Adding additional formatting/coloring options for smart buttons could be a smaller effort if I keep the options limited, or it could turn into a much bigger effort if I really open up tons of possibilities with annotations and such (so that you can really customize the look however you want). I think trying to do it sooner with a more simple approach and fewer options is probably for the best, and I can just expand it over time to match what people need. 

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions from long-time forScore user - by Zubersoft - 07-27-2023, 05:44 PM