• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions from long-time forScore user
I'm a longtime MS user, first Android, then Windows and now on iOS, too. 

This topic interests me because I'd really like to know what forscore does better than MS. Out of pure interest I
also purchased forscore (just for comparison there's no chance I will ever depart from MS to any other app, even if
migration would be easy).

I'm no fan of Apple and iOs and I am using the iPad only because it is superior to my previous tablets in smoothness,
battery life and responsiveness to my bluetooth pager. I'm very happy that Mike kept his UI consistent to the other
platforms because my impression of forscore is like for iOs in general that it is unintuitive, restrictive and pricey.

It may be me, but IMHO iOS (and forscore) have a tendency never to work like I expect, hide features I'm looking for
at places I normally wouldn't look for or lack them entirely and restrict so many things (no connectivy to non-Apple devices,
extra sandboxes for each app and so on), so I never understood the appeal. (Never had such problems on Windows or Android).

I also dislike the subscription model of forscore for the advanced features. IMO Mike's MSP blows forscore out of the water
as it is already and forscore would be in serious trouble if they hadn't such a large user base who is accustomed to its workflow and
doesn't bother to compare and switch to the amount of work for the migration. 

And as you have noticed Mike's support and willingness to implement all the wishes of his users is without peers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions from long-time forScore user - by BRX - 07-28-2023, 08:50 PM