• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions from long-time forScore user
Maddcow - I have a fix in place for the filters issue so that will be addressed with the update which I'm going to push out over the weekend. As a workaround, you only need to switch the dropdown back to "All Fields", type a letter in, erase that letter, and then all of the songs should show up again. Also, as you are going through the app, if you have any suggestions/insight about improvements as a user coming over from forScore, please don't hesitate to share them. It will only help MobileSheets become a better app. I'm definitely aware that MobileSheets has a lot of room for growth when it comes to aesthetics - I haven't really been able to spend a lot of time on improving the appearance, as I've been focused on adding support for more platforms and adding new functionality. That's definitely one thing I want to focus on next year though, after I've tackled some of the bigger feature requests, because the appearance does matter to some users, as it helps them feel more confident about the quality of the app (even if it has very little to do with the actual functionality or reliability). I also am keenly aware of some of the usability issues that need to be improved (i.e. the need for a much better UI for the page ordering feature, and an automatic cloud sync feature). If there are things that are unintuitive to you or restrictive, feel free to post or email me about them, and I'll try to think of adjustments that can be made.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions from long-time forScore user - by Zubersoft - 07-29-2023, 05:38 PM