• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
link to companion not working
Now you have thoroughly confused me - you said you have Windows devices, but now you are mentioning the Play Store which is only for Android devices. MobileSheets has always relied on the app stores for updates unless you purchase through my FastSpring store, in which case you can check for updates and download them directly from me. If you purchased through my FastSpring store, then it will be very easy to get the app updated on your device as I can just have you downloaded the latest installer file on your device and run it. 

Due to all the confusion, it might be best if you email me directly at mike@zubersoft.com, provide the purchase information (i.e. which app store you purchased through and under which account) and the types of devices you are using and then we should hopefully be able to get this resolved. Also, if you go to Settings->About and you see version 3.8.12 listed on your tablet, then you do have the latest update on that device, and you should be able to connect to the companion app without any issues. If you are seeing an error when connection version 3.8.12, let me know what that error is, because if it's just a connection error, then you may need to adjust some network settings through Windows firewall to fix that.

I understand your frustration - if you want to simplify things, you could consider not using the companion app and just import your files on the tablet itself. There is nothing the companion provides that you can't do in the app itself on the tablet.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
link to companion not working - by johnm - 08-23-2023, 02:58 AM
RE: link to companion not working - by Zubersoft - 08-23-2023, 04:18 AM
RE: link to companion not working - by johnm - 08-24-2023, 02:48 AM
RE: link to companion not working - by McAroni - 08-24-2023, 03:31 AM
RE: link to companion not working - by johnm - 08-25-2023, 05:33 AM
RE: link to companion not working - by Zubersoft - 08-25-2023, 06:48 AM
RE: link to companion not working - by Zubersoft - 08-25-2023, 08:05 AM
updates to MS - by johnm - 08-25-2023, 06:57 AM