• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updating OneDrive from device
(09-01-2023, 10:55 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I do think using # is problematic. 

Thanks for prompt reply. I spent some time removing #, still doesn't work. I am guessing there is some legacy entry somewhere causing a conflict. I took a look with an sql browser. I didn't see anything weird in the Song table data, but there are a lot of tables ...

My only downside is that to update OneDrive, I have to delete the db and hash files -- but then it proceeds to upload all of the 245 files.

I am also working on synchronizing various libraries, which is a whole different layer of issues.

Question: Let's assume I have all of the actual song files correctly synchronized via OneDrive -- such as if I actually set MobileSheets storage to a OneDrive location. If I were to copy the master "mobilesheets.db" (default) database from it's correct location to the corresponding correct location on the second computer would MobileSheets load and function correctly with the copied database? Or more to the point, if I were to copy all of the library databases, including librarytwo.db, librarythree.db, etc., would my various libraries now load on the client with the most current information?

If not, are there additional files I would need to copy to create a mirror image on the second computer?

errata: I don't know why this is happening, but in the library song list on the master, both the artist and the composer are displayed below the song title. However, for some reason, the composer is not displaying on the client computer. So, for instance, on the master computer, Yellow Submarine shows "Beatles - John Lennon, Paul McCartney. But, the client computer now shows "Beatles - Revolver" (I have "Revolver entered in the Album field). Yet when I look at the fields via "Edit" the data is correctly in the fields.

This is true even where I have the {composer:} field filled out in the .cho file (which typically imports to the fields ...)

Messages In This Thread
updating OneDrive from device - by basd - 09-01-2023, 10:17 AM
RE: updating OneDrive from device - by Zubersoft - 09-01-2023, 10:55 AM
RE: updating OneDrive from device - by basd - 09-04-2023, 06:16 AM
RE: updating OneDrive from device - by Zubersoft - 09-04-2023, 06:26 AM
RE: updating OneDrive from device - by basd - 09-04-2023, 06:53 AM
RE: updating OneDrive from device - by basd - 09-04-2023, 08:35 AM
RE: updating OneDrive from device - by Zubersoft - 09-04-2023, 04:33 PM
RE: updating OneDrive from device - by basd - 09-04-2023, 11:43 PM
RE: updating OneDrive from device - by basd - 06-21-2024, 04:36 AM
RE: updating OneDrive from device - by Zubersoft - 06-25-2024, 07:41 AM