• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STANDARD MUSIC DOCUMENTATION LIBRARY
Hi Steve,

Creating music scores/lead sheets using the annotations editor seems rather cumbersome to me. It must be difficult to postion the notes in the right positions to name one thing ....
While your post indicates it must be possible, MobileSheets was not really intended for actually creating scores/leadsheets, but more to manage/display/use them

Have you ever considered using an other/dedicated tool for creating your scores?
Myself, I use MuseScore for that purpose.
It is free, very powerful and it can play back the scores (including the chords on the lead sheets).
One can even input the notes by playing a MIDI keyboard connected to the pc.
When the score is (partly) finished in MuseScore, I then export it to pdf, and then import that pdf into MobileSheets. The swap file function in MobileSheets then allows for updating the pdf if changes to the score were necessary after the initial import.

MuseScore does not run on a tablet however.

UPDATE :
I just read in another thread you use MobileSheets to produce vocal and guitar leadsheets. I was not aware of that when answering the above.
MuseScore probably is not a good solution for you then ...

Rudy

Messages In This Thread
RE: STANDARD MUSIC DOCUMENTATION LIBRARY - by Rey_a - 09-09-2023, 04:53 PM
RE: STANDARD MUSIC DOCUMENTATION LIBRARY - by BRX - 09-10-2023, 03:33 AM
RE: STANDARD MUSIC DOCUMENTATION LIBRARY - by BRX - 09-10-2023, 01:00 PM
RE: STANDARD MUSIC DOCUMENTATION LIBRARY - by BRX - 09-10-2023, 05:06 PM
RE: STANDARD MUSIC DOCUMENTATION LIBRARY - by BRX - 09-11-2023, 04:09 AM