• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to link tablets with one page turner
Thanks Mike. 
I'm saying I compleatly messed up the 'leader', 'join group' thing. I'm using an AIRTURN pedal. It used to at least turn two of the three tablets,back and forward, now it acts crazy. Can't seem to get it right even on one tablet?
I obviousley don't know what I'm doing and it seems like I can't follow instructions. Forgive me but 'What back button'? I don't see a back button. Do you mean the tablet 'back' button or is there a 'back' mobilesheets button?
When I tap the join group button, nothing happens and then there is the 'allow this tablet to remain visable to other devices for 120 seconds'. What's up with that. In our band the sets are an hour long. Ya gotta have all three tablets stay connected for an entire set, right?? 
I printed the "Connecting devices and synchronizing page turns" and "connecting and using a pedal" but apparently, I'm not getting it right. When I go to "Select the pedal action" and press "go to next page" the pedal won't go back a page?  It used to! There is like 50 buttons to pick from, no of which indicate going forward AND backwards.
Isn't there someone I can pay to walk me through this?? My CAD program has "Robert" an expert who sets me straight and sets up my CAD progran to do what I need it to do. 
LOST IN MOBILESHEETS,
Gene

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it possible to link tablets with one page turner - by genelouis147@gmail.com - 10-03-2023, 08:37 PM