• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sync: "error sending database" / song conflict
Thanks for the reply!

Quote:The first error is just a WiFi disconnection. I'm not sure I can provide anything beyond that - the transfer of data over the network connection failed.

Is it forming a peer-to-peer WiFi connection? If so, this would not implicate my router. I'm just trying to figure out how to troubleshoot this further.

Quote:The second issue is because you have multiple song titles with identical names and files. If you uniquely title your songs, you won't encounter that problem.

Okay, I should have looked for that based on the error message. There were actually 3 files of the same name on the MacBook. I assumed this was the same as an earlier problem I had which I think showed the two different files were just the same file, one one each device, with two different time stamps. And so once I picked the winner, the problem was resolved. I'm not sure how I ended up with 3 different files since I usually do a Swap File for upgrades. But I'm not going to worry about this :-) I will get a chance to sync to iPad soon, and I'm guessing this second problem will go away. 

I'll keep you posted!

Messages In This Thread
RE: sync: "error sending database" / song conflict - by reggoboy - 11-20-2023, 11:11 PM