• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature requests and possible bugs
Hello,

thank you for the app, I find it much more robust and reliable than forScore. I seem to have found some bugs, but let me know if everything works expected:
  • When using vertical scrolling mode and zooming in, I can only pan up/down but not sideways.
  • When page turn by tapping on sides is disabled, it’s not possible to show/hide the overlay by tapping on sides.
  • The three dots button (multitasking) on iPad makes it harder to click on some icons in annotation mode, because it opens split/side view options. I tried to show this on the screenshot, the red area opens the multitasking menu.
  • [Image: 2DJBvzj.jpg]
  • Zooming in/out in vertical scroll mode sometimes centers the page I'm trying to use zoom on. For example, if I have half of one page and half of another page on the screen, and then try to zoom in one of them, that page sometimes gets centered and fills the entire screen.

Also I have some suggestions/feature requests (mostly QoL things from forScore):
  • I think it would be nice to be able to zoom out using double tap, I think it’s the default behavior on Apple devices, and it’s hard to break this habit.
  • One thing I miss from forScore is the tie/slur and square pedal marking (see the screenshot).
  • [Image: hB5dPt4.jpg]
  • When opening the overlay, the PDF jumps around quickly, perhaps it would feel nicer if it had some animation and moved together with the overlay.
  • Show the default top bar (with time, date, battery level, etc).

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Messages In This Thread
Feature requests and possible bugs - by greyhound - 12-25-2023, 02:28 AM