• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug report? Arrow head overlaying filters
(12-31-2023, 04:04 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Can either of you please try running any other Android application that has a standard dropdown in it?
<snip>
Does every dropdown in all of MobileSheets have this same problem?
<snip>
If you enter the song editor, tap the "Settings" action at the top of the screen and look at the dropdowns on the Song Editor Settings dialog, do they overlap in the same manner? That just helps me determine if it's affecting every dropdown across the entire application or only the dropdowns on the library screen.

Thanks,
Mike
In the song editor, Settings action, if I select the apply crop dropdown, and then select the longest one "All pages in all files of current song", the overlap occurs.
I assume because it's the only one long enough to reach the horizontal position of the arrowhead.

From the library page, I selected the circled arrowhead that takes you to "Additional Filters" and "Composers", "Albums", "Artists", "Years", "Signatures" and "Custom Group" have the arrowhead overlapping the "y" in "Any".  
"Metronome" seems OK until you select ""Not Configured" which then overlaps.  "Audio Files" does the same thing with the "Has No Audio Files" setting.

I opened "Fakebook Pro", which I purchased before I discovered it couldn't do what I needed, and it exhibits the same problem on the opening page with the "All songs" dropdown.
This appears to exonerate MS and means that the recent firmware update is the most probable culprit.

I couldn't find any other app on my system that uses these dropdowns - I purchased the Tab X for the sole purpose of being an electronic music stand and don't use it for anything else, at least at the moment...
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X, and play low brass: mainly 'Bone and Tuba

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bug report? Arrow head overlaying filters - by Lawrie - 12-31-2023, 06:33 AM