• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature requests and possible bugs
Hello, here is a list of glitches and questions, with most important first:

• Embed annotations: I clicked it, applied to all 27 pages of the piece. It didn't embed them. Now, in annotation mode, "saving annotations, please wait" pops up every 10 seconds even after restarting the app.
  • Tablet orientation is always recognized as Portrait, even though I've checked all the settings in MobileSheets (Orientation Lock, Device Orientation Lock) and the iPad. The app rotates correctly, but the page display settings are not differentiated in the two orientations.
  • Favorites bar and command bar. Adding tools works. Deleting tools usually doesn't work, or deletes a different random one in the middle that I didn't select.
  • Color picker doesn't work correctly (compared to in other apps), or chooses a very dark color.
  • In snipping tool, after I paste the selection, I click the nudge tool (arrow sliders). What is the pushpin for, and what is the 1x...5x? Clicking 2x etc. doesn't resize or do anything.
  • Never use "allow touch input in stylus mode" because the page jumps around a huge amount compared to in other apps
  • A green light indicates that the camera is active in MobileSheets. I don't have face gestures turned on anymore, but maybe the camera is running and draining the battery. Maybe it only indicates that the iPad has permission. I fixed it by turning off and on the iPad permission.
iPad Pro 12.9" 5th gen, iPadOS17. Samsung tablet, Android14. Samsung cell phone (Note10Lite), Android13.

Messages In This Thread
Feature requests and possible bugs - by greyhound - 12-25-2023, 02:28 AM
RE: Feature requests and possible bugs - by alternativepets - 01-17-2024, 08:42 AM