• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature requests and possible bugs
My iPad correctly differentiates between portrait and landscape. For example, if I open the display mode dialog, then rotate the tablet, it goes from displaying the orientation as "Portrait" to "Landscape". If different display modes are used in each orientation, it correctly switches between them. So I'm not sure how to reproduce what you are describing at the moment.

I also cannot reproduce any issues with deleting favorites using the favorites window. I'm going to need specific steps to reproduce this or a short video demonstrating it. If I added three tools, then enable the reorder toggle at the bottom left, then tap the X twice (once to initiate, the second time to confirm) for each tool, they are all deleted like I would expect. The command bar does not support deleting favorites, so I'm not sure what you mean by it malfunctioning. If you are saying the selection doesn't seem right, once again, I'll need some steps for how to reproduce that, as it seems to work reliably for me. 

As far as the color picker, your description is too vague. If you have opacity decreased for the tool, that may explain why the colors aren't matching what you want. Make sure the opacity is set to 100%, otherwise it's going to look more faint, and it will also blend with the background colors of the page. If you are seeing some other problem, I need specific examples of the problems you are seeing. If I pick a color, the color drawn with the tool exactly matches that.

The pin icon indicates how many pixels the selected annotation will be moved when you press on the nudge tool arrows. 5x means it will move 5x as far, and if you hold down an arrow, it will effectively move 5x faster.

As far as the face detection, I the code was pausing the active ARSession, but apparently Apple's framework may leave the camera in an active state for some reason. I'm modifying the code to completely destroy the session if the user switches screens or turns off the face gesture detection. Hopefully this will resolve that issue.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Feature requests and possible bugs - by greyhound - 12-25-2023, 02:28 AM
RE: Feature requests and possible bugs - by Zubersoft - 01-18-2024, 01:41 PM