• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camera gets not activated for gestures
Unfortunately, the crash is happening inside Google's code, and trying to build a version of their library where I scatter logging statements throughout it would be an exercise in futility due to the size of the code base and the number of libraries involved. I really need to have a debugger attached while the code is running and the crash happens. Even if I can see the point in the code where the error occurs, I then have to reverse engineer Google's code to understand how it got into that state and what can even be done to prevent it (I would basically be having to fix bugs in their code). So there is no easy way for me to have you gather information. I don't even know where in Google's code to start looking unless I can have a debugger attached when the error occurs. I know this is all technical stuff that will mean nothing to someone that isn't a programmer - I just wanted to provide information about why this will be difficult to deal with.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Camera gets not activated for gestures - by Zubersoft - 02-07-2024, 10:42 AM