Hello,

yes, I admit, a very strange combination using a

- 17'' Thinkpad (Windows)
- LDPlayer (Android emulator)
- MobileSheets Trial Android

but the reason is ... we are trying to find out whether MobileSheets
ist a solution for my wife how has a macula defect and can't see (or only
partially) the notes of spreadshets.

Therefore, first we will test with "what we have" before buying any new hard- or software.

As there is no Windows trial version of MobileSheets I downloaded the Android version
which runs in the LDPlayer emulator on my Laptop with a 17'' (!) display.

----------

So far so good but ... but at the moment I'm not really convinced ... especially with
the page turning and scrolling (using external control devices).

One thing I can't say: Is this a "problem" of the trial version - or,
is it a problem of the combination with the emulator?

a) I don't succeed in getting a connection with a bluetooth device (e.g. selfie LE switch etc.)
Seems to be a problem with the LDPlayer. The Notebook pairs and receives signals.

b) MobileSheets receives 2,4 GHz signals (remote transmitter, USB receiver) from e.g. a wireless keyboard.
MobileSheets acts as it should do using the PLeft, PDown, PUp, PRight buttons, turning or scrolling the sheets,
but does not interpret properly the left/right buttons of the touchpad. The pages are moving always foreward.

And here is the my/my wifes wish. She needs just a "simple and big and reliable" 4-button block (to use with the hand)
with a 2,4 Ghz signal (because bluetooth does not work, e.g. Airturn page turners are all bluetooth).
Until now I could not find something ideal. A wireless numeric key block is to complicated.

Any suggestions - or other ideas?

Many thans for your help!

Messages In This Thread
Windows Notebook + Android emulator LDPlayer + MobileSheets Trial Android - by digait - 03-27-2024, 12:41 AM