• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Library Restore Issues Since the Last Update
I'm using Version 3.8.39 on my iPad, and restoring from a OneDrive folder.

Since the last update, I've been getting missing files when I restore libraries that I saved using the Windows version. This happens even with libraries that I previously imported with success into the IOS version, hence my thinking that this is a problem with the IOS restore function rather than the backup function that created these. The libraries come up fine when I restore them in Windows.

When I use the Find Missing Files function, I am able to see files that look like they might be the right ones in a local directory, but when I click on a file, I get a "File Modifications Detected" message that just spins forever. At least one of this missing files is a large collection with hundreds of songs that have been snipped and annotated (I have my master database safely backed up in Windows, fortunately).

I don't know enough about the file structure used by MobileSheets in IOS - nor how IOS file paths are constructed in general - but the missing file paths look like they may be expecting folders that don't exist (i.e., the files that correspond aren't below a folder alluded to by the path - they're at the top level).

I see in the release notes that there may have been some fixes related to folder handling. Perhaps related?

Let me know if you need more information.

Serafin

Messages In This Thread
Library Restore Issues Since the Last Update - by Serafin - 04-05-2024, 06:16 AM