• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Rearrange pages" possible bug
Hi,

I don't know if this has been reported already, but there seems to be a new(?) bug introduced in the "Rearrange pages" feature.

If you use this feature to copy pages (for a repeat, for example) then you go into one of the pages that's repeated and edit it, this seems to work fine while you're in the edit screen (ie, the edit is only applied to one of the pages). However, when you exit the edit screen, the same edit is applied to *both* pages.

I used to use this feature to handle repeats - I would cut out the music from the first repeated page that I didn't want to play the first time (a |2---------|, for example) and I would also cut out the music from the second repeated page that I didn't want to play the second time (a |1----------|, for example). 

This always worked previously from what I can remember, but I've just tried it again on a new piece, and the edit is applied to both pages, as I said before. This is not useful, and the only way round it that I can think of is to rescan the piece with the repeats included in the scan - which is far less convenient.

Regards

Robin Terry

Messages In This Thread
"Rearrange pages" possible bug - by robinterry - 04-13-2024, 07:59 AM
RE: "Rearrange pages" possible bug - by Zubersoft - 04-13-2024, 08:06 AM
RE: "Rearrange pages" possible bug - by Zubersoft - 04-14-2024, 03:36 AM