• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 3.8.32 Released (Important notes for Windows users)
That release note was about the width, not the height (I should have been more specific). It was in response to forum threads about the add button being cut off on some devices as the list was wider than the screen. You still have to scroll the list if you have many libraries.

If you want to share the .msf files that failed to import to mike@zubersoft.com, I can take a look at them. As far as the default genres being added back, that is truly bizarre. There is a flag stored in the main configuration file for MobileSheets for each library that indicates whether the default groups have been added to it. So what must have happened is, after you updated your tablets, the configuration file was modified unexpectedly during the update process which is not supposed to happen (that's not something MobileSheets would do itself), and this removed or changed the flags that indicated that the defaults were processed. I've heard reports of this the settings files being modified duriing an update from some users over the years and I still have no idea why Google's installer framework can do this, or how to prevent it. I may need to start taking precautions like backing up every preference file when MobileSheets is closed, and if an update occurs, automatically just restore all the saved preferences, overwriting any modifications the update may have made. 

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Version 3.8.32 Released (Important notes for Windows users) - by Zubersoft - 04-19-2024, 05:38 PM