• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacing files
Hello! 
I'm loving using Mobile Sheets for my string quartet. We have leader/follower set up and it's all working very smoothly indeed. 

I arrange my own music for the quartet, and often I release a tweaked version of the arrangement and ask the players to import it. I keep the file name exactly the same as previously as I want it to replace the original version. 

This normally works, but sometimes the new file name is added as a duplicate instead of replacing the original file. This is despite the file name being exactly the same (I am very meticulous about that as I want leader/follower to work.) 

So, we now have several incidences of 2 versions of the same arrangement (one original and one with the tweaks) 

Is there a way to ensure the file overrides the original file (otherwise, my players will all need to manually delete the old one each time) 

All help appreciated. 

Also..... any news of when isolating the libraries storage will happen as this will really help us for players who have multiple instrument parts to still be able to use leader follower.

Messages In This Thread
Replacing files - by amester1981 - 04-19-2024, 07:59 PM
RE: Replacing files - by Zubersoft - 04-20-2024, 05:02 AM
RE: Replacing files - by amester1981 - 07-20-2024, 07:27 PM
RE: Replacing files - by Zubersoft - 07-21-2024, 03:52 AM