• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacing existing files doesn't work anymore
The feature works perfectly fine for me (I do have the duplicate file behavior set to "Ignore Duplicate Files"), so I'm really not sure how to reproduce what you are seeing. Please go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, generate a .msb file, share it with mike@zubersoft.com, then also send me the PDF you are trying to import that doesn't generate a conflict. Then I can look at all your settings and see if I can pinpoint what is going on. If you don't want to share the full library, long-press/right-click just that one song, tap Share->Export as .msf, send that .msf to mike@zubersoft.com, and go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings and send the .mcf file to mike@zubersoft.com as well.

On a side note, I've been assuming you are running version 3.8.43. If you go to Settings->About and you are not running version 3.8.43, please update to the latest version through the Microsoft Store and see if that resolves the issue for you.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replacing existing files doesn't work anymore - by Zubersoft - 04-26-2024, 03:54 AM