• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logging / protcol of played songs?
I, too, am struggling with this. Did the behavior change recently? I know I used to see every song in the recents tab. Many times during a set, I change the order, skip some I had in the set and add others on the fly. Afterwards, I would use the recents tab to see exactly what I played and in which order. Then I would go into the setlist and adjust it to match, so I could remember what I did. 

It's possible I was enetering the setlist from the setlist tab and not "loading" the setlist. Maybe that's how I could see each song in the recents tab. 

Whatever I saw before, clearly doesn't work that way when you load the setlist. The popup list is a great feature available when the setlist is loaded. But when doing it this way, there's no way to see those songs show up individually in the recent tab. It only says the name of the setlist as a recent, and choosing it loads the setlist as it was, not as I played them. 

I would definitely like to have the recent tab show every song recently showing on the screen whether it was part or a setlist or not. 

If I'm in a loaded setlist and I'm using the popup and I pick a song out of order, say #10 after I played #3, I would expect that all songs recently played would show up in the order they were clicked on. I may not understand the logic of the underlying code, however.

Messages In This Thread
Logging / protcol of played songs? - by musikus - 02-04-2024, 08:56 PM
RE: Logging / protcol of played songs? - by itsme - 02-04-2024, 09:26 PM
RE: Logging / protcol of played songs? - by otnt - 02-05-2024, 09:43 PM
RE: Logging / protcol of played songs? - by itsme - 02-11-2024, 09:44 AM
RE: Logging / protcol of played songs? - by RoSong - 04-29-2024, 05:20 AM