• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
half pages turns at the end of the song
Is it possible I can tell MS through the page numbering if it can and shall consider two (or more) cropped pages as one page, so a page turn turns directly to the next page after the last cropped one (still talking half pages here). 

No, that's not currently possible, and would be quite complicated to support. This would basically require a lot of new code that would render each cropped page individual, then combine them into a new bitmap, and treat that as the image for the page. However this would require so many complicated changes with changing the page order to support specifying that multiple pages should be combined as one, changes to the rearrange pages screen to support this concept (not even sure how it would show up in the UI), and then all the rendering changes. I really don't want to go down this path, as it then also causes all sorts of complexity with the processing if the user zooms in on the page, or changes the page order to eliminate the joined pages later after making changes that wouldn't make sense with the original page size. I think you would be better off modifying the PDF itself using the snipping tool to just white out the existing page using the cut option and then just past the parts you want on top of that. These changes are completely reversible in the annotation editor if needed.

As far as solutions - using the vertical scrolling display mode for this one song would be one solution, as you wouldn't end up with the half page turn problem.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
half pages turns at the end of the song - by BRX - 04-26-2024, 08:46 AM
RE: half pages turns at the end of the song - by Zubersoft - 05-03-2024, 11:06 AM