• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Setlist Editing Issue
Sorry but I have deleted the setlist since it was all messed up but I think you can duplicate what I encounter with the following steps:
1. Create a Setlist that have some song name that starts with a numeric number and some song names that starts in alpha letter
2. Select that Setlist and use the Create Setlist from Songs function to create a new setlist with this Setlist
3. Add the same Setlist to the newly created Setlist again using Add Songs to Setlist function so you will now have a Setlist that have duplicated songs
4. Add some more songs to the newly created Setlist with songs from another Setlist so now you will have a new Setlist with duplicated and non-duplicated songs
5. The test Setlist I use to create the new duplicated songs Setlist have some Place Holders in it but don't think that matters
6. Change the Sort Order from Manual to Numeric Ascending so all the duplicated songs will be together
7. Start removing some of the duplicated songs from the newly created Setlist randomly ie. do some at the top some in the middle and some at the end etc.
8. Save the Setlist and then reopen it again and you should see songs that have been removed reappear again
9. Also during the removal process, you will see the number on the left is not showing up in sequence any more

Hope you can duplicate the issue based on the above.  This is done on the Windows version 3.8.43 but I think the issue may have existed before this version but not 100% sure as I think I have encounter this before I upgraded to this version.

Messages In This Thread
Major Setlist Editing Issue - by Music Lover - 05-10-2024, 01:53 PM
RE: Major Setlist Editing Issue - by Zubersoft - 05-10-2024, 04:46 PM
RE: Major Setlist Editing Issue - by Music Lover - 05-11-2024, 04:22 AM
RE: Major Setlist Editing Issue - by Zubersoft - 05-11-2024, 10:08 AM
RE: Major Setlist Editing Issue - by Music Lover - 05-13-2024, 05:45 AM