• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular pedal disconnections
I finally managed to resolve this issue on both my devices. I hope the following might help others finding themselves in a similar situation.

I had previously downloaded all the latest hardware drivers and all software updates for both devices directly from the hardware (HP and Lin) and software (Microsoft) manufacturer's websites to no avail. The problem remained.

Caveat: The following was NOT recommended by the manufacturers (and probably most others as well!).

I used a third party online driver update checker and found the Human Interface Device (HID) driver had later updates than those provided by the manufacturer. I only updated this driver on the basis that Windows 10 would allow me to reverse the driver update to my previous manufacturer's version. I used three virus checkers on the driver file, and then updated to the new HID class driver.

The bluetooth pedal has now been working perfectly with all my devices for a few months now.

I have not had any problems with any of my devices in any other regards since then. Other bluetooth devices continue to function without problem too.

Messages In This Thread
Regular pedal disconnections - by Nigel H - 12-28-2023, 11:24 PM
RE: Regular pedal disconnections - by Zubersoft - 12-29-2023, 04:54 AM
RE: Regular pedal disconnections - by Nigel H - 12-29-2023, 11:10 PM
RE: Regular pedal disconnections - by Zubersoft - 12-30-2023, 05:25 AM
RE: Regular pedal disconnections - by Nigel H - 06-10-2024, 08:21 PM
RE: Regular pedal disconnections - by Zubersoft - 06-11-2024, 05:42 AM