• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets
(06-12-2024, 04:56 AM)NAMA Wrote:
(06-12-2024, 03:35 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Bert,

I know this will be a tad bit tedious, but please do something for me: Capture the system exclusive command (screenshots or copy and paste all the characters) for all six songs in your example. I want to compare the commands that are being stored in MobileSheets for all six of your songs to see if there is some kind of conflict. It will also help to know exaclty what the registration path is that is listed on the MIDI tab.

Thanks,
Mike[att

Mike,
I do not understand your request because I can make the screenshots only when the requested MSmusicsheet is choosen on PC and if I do that everything is o'k for the requested link, so all screenshots will look the same. All links are o.k. from PC to Genos, not the other way around. 
Please find the screenshots 1 to 9 when I successively choose registermemory 1 to 9. To make screenshot 10 I first have to choose MSmusicsheet 10 to get the memorybutton 10 lighted but then the links of memories 1 to 9 are lost. I have to choose one of the MSmusicsheets 1 to 9 to get back to the old situation.
Screenshots 11 and 12 show the MIDI exclusive commands of memory 10 in the situation that link is o.k. In the case that link is not o.k. I cannot show this because the MSsheetmusic is not displayed.

I hope you understand the problem.

PS, I had to delete screenshots 2 to 8 because number of pictures is limited to 5. Scteenshots look all the same.

Mike,
Thank you for your quick reply. What screenshots do you need exactly? How can i see the system exclusive command? Do you mean like the attached screenshot? I am not good in computer technology.
FYI: in the meantime I deleted the registrationbank with the 6 memories and made a new one with 9 memories and switched off the system. All was o.k. Now I restarted and added memory 10, resulting in the same problem. It looks like the problem occurs when I make changes or additions in the concerned registration bank. 

Bert

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets - by NAMA - 06-12-2024, 07:51 PM